Next Launcher True 3D v1.0 Beta APK


It gives me great pleasure to present Freehand by Hooolm as a launcher theme that's designed to work with Apex, Nova, ADW, Go and Action Launcher.That means that HAVING A ROOTED DEVICE IS NOT REQUIRED. You'll only need a custom launcher like Nova, Apex, ADW, Go or Action Launcher. (Those are the ones I explicitly support)
It contains a bunch of popular app icons and a few wallpapers too. I'll add more as I go along.
Everything is done in ultra high resolution to ensure that the icons will look great, even on the Nexus 5-6-X !;-)

INSTALL NOTES

Install the app and open it.
Select your launcher to apply the icon pack.
Select "Wallpapers" to apply one of my wallpapers.
If one of your apps doesn't theme, you can press-and-hold it, select "Edit", press the icon and select one of my icons manually.
If you DO have a rooted phone running CM/AOKP or likewise, it would go spectacularly well with this theme :-)

Screenshots : Let's look!!