AIVC (Alice) – Pro Version v3.0.1 APK



AIVC – Artificial Intelligent Voice Control. Control your mobile with your voice!



Alice is your personal assistant. Alice can help you do things quickly and easily.
With Alice, Android users get a helpful assistant at hand, which understands more than just commands.
You can have a conversation with Alice, give her instructions or ask for general terms of information.

Currently Alice can assist you with following functions:
Call, SMS, Email, Translation, Navigation, Alarm, Timer, App Launcher, Calculator, Facebook, Websearch, Weather, Search images.. and many many more.

Additional to the lite version: Calendar, Play Music / Videos and Receiver Control for Enigma2, Dialog-Mode, Listen in Background.

Alice knows a lot and is constantly learning new things, some examples:
Do I need Sunglasses?
How far is it from New York to San Fransisco?
Director of Inception
Zap to CNN
Set up a meeting on monday at 12 o’clock coffee with Megan
How does my day look on friday?
Play Whitney Houston – Step by step
Show me my pictures
How’s the weather?
Call John Smith
Send a message to John i’m coming later
Wake me up in half an hour
What is 5 + 7 * 3
How many contacts do I have?
How many songs do I have?
Set Timer for 20 seconds
What’s the definition of aspirin
Translate into german hello how are you
Start WhatsApp
What is 5 meters in miles
Do you know Barack Obama
Navigate me to the next McDonald’s
Make the light on
Show me New York on the map
How many contacts do i have?
Post on Facebook what’s up?
Search for pizzeria in New York
Who is Angela Merkel?
Mute / Silent
Navigate to New York
What is the capital of Germany
How many people live in Berlin?
How old is Rihanna?
When is her birthday?
Show me a picture of Michael Jackson

What’s in this version : (Updated : Jul 93, 2013)
Bugfix Dialog-Mode
Bugfix GSM
Bugfix Force Close on launching
Required Android O/S : 2.2+
Screenshots :