A.I.type Keyboard Plus 1.9.9.0 Apk

A.I.type Keyboard Plus for Android
A.I.type Keyboard Plus 1.9.9.0 Apk an intelligent keyboard with revolutionary context-sensitive text prediction, auto-correction, auto-learning, undo/redo/navigation capabilities and cool (and customizable!) skins (WP7, Win 8 and iPhone for instance).
Updated: April 22, 2013
Current Version 1.9.9.0
Requires Android 2.0.1 and up
Category: Productivity
Features:
  • Suggests your next word!
  • Completes your current word!
  • Corrects your spelling as you type!
  • Auto corrects your typos when you hit the spacebar (context-sensitive)!
  • Automagically learns your common words and style. We call it – MyType (beta!)
  • Supports unique skins (Win Phone 7 skin, iPhone skin, large buttons skin and more).
  • Allows skin customization – colors, background images etc.
  • Includes a layout for undo/redo/copy/paste/navigation and more.

Whats new in A.I.type Keyboard Plus 1.9.9.0 Apk

  • New emoji previewer to show emoji’s in text on non-supported devices or applications.
  • Add ‘ñ’ char to Spanish layout.
  • Fix device stuck problems.
  • Support 9 new languages (available soon)
A.I.type Keyboard Plus for Android A.I.type Keyboard Plus for Android
A.I.type Keyboard Plus for Android A.I.type Keyboard Plus for Android

DOWNLOAD